Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Reviews Inbound

Starting later today, there'll be a new reviews section of this site. My hope is to eventually get all my gear reviewed over the next several month. The first one will go up later today, and that's of the Tokina 12-24mm f/4 ultrawide, and moving forward from there in an order I haven't yet decided.

Body reviews will be a little different than at other online review hubs. Since I buy virtually all my gear used, and all my bodies are bought when they are at least 2 generation old, the reviews will instead focus on how they hold up today, against the current generation of DSLRs. Hopefully this will be of value to those who scour the used market or are just budget-limited.

Anyway, each review takes a while to complete, but I hope it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment